Welcome to Wright!
Below you will find Wright's online enrollment packet for
STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THE SCHOOL
ENROLLMENT PACKETS MUST BE COMPLETE!
INCOMPLETE OR PACKETS MISSING ANY DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
The enrollment packet is required
Please review each section
Bring and Submit the REQUIRED DOCUMENTS and FORMS in person
Bring the original of all documents and a copy
DISTRICT REQUIRED FORMS TO FILL OUT AND SUBMIT IN PERSON:
SCHOOL REQUIRED CONTRACTS to Print, Sign, and Submit in Person:
Forms to Fill out Online and Submit Electronically
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BRING WITH YOU:
(Please bring original, AND a copy of each document. Sorry, we will NOT be able to make copies!!)
Parent ID (driver's license or passport with current address)
Child's Birth Certificate
Current ORIGINAL Utility Bill for proof of residency (only gas, water or electricity bills with parent / legal guardian name on it within the last 60 days are accepted)
- Immunization Record (all grades, 7th & 8th graders must have TDAP up-to-date)
- Report Card (ALL STUDENTS, most recent year only)
- Standardized Test scores (non-LAUSD students only)
- Most recent IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
If an utility bill is not provided, please provide 3 current and original documents listed below:
• Escrow papers
• Bank statements (checks or savings - checks will not be accepted as proof)
• Moving company receipt from the previous address to the NEW address
• Verification of residency service letter from a utility company (on original letterhead)
• Automobile insurance, automobile registration
• US Postal Service - Change of address
** Any documentation offered as proof of residency must show the name of the parent / legal guardian, a current date (within 30 days) and the residence address. The Los Angeles Unified School District does not accept telephone bills or driver's licenses as proof of residency.
We DO NOT ACCEPT:
Rent receipts, ATM bills, telephone bills, cell phone bills, driver’s license, post office box addresses, or rental mail box addresses.
An emergency form with the new information is not acceptable without verification.
Parents/guardians are required to report to the school, in writing, a change of address within 30 calendar days of the change. Failure to do so may cause forfeiture of the right to a continuing enrollment at Wright Middle School STEAM Magnet. If false or inaccurate residence information is discovered, the student will be transferred to the school of residence.